Sunday, November 22, 2015

7 Days of Thankfulness--Day #1 Special

I'm super excited to offer you 7 days of Thankfulness! Beginning tomorrow I will post a special offer each day for the next seven days. Message me or comment on the offer to take advantage of the deal! At the end of the week, I'll contact you with your total. Spend $50 this week and you'll receive the SOTM for free! Spend $100 this week and you'll get to pick the paper pack of your choice for free! Get your Christmas shopping done this week! You may also shop on my website with the same incentives. Looking forward to a week of saying thanks for being my awesome customers!! smile emoticon melissaburch.ctmh.com











Day #1 special: Purchase any Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit for only $24.95 or Cardmaking Kit for $20.95! You pick which one you'd like! No limit! Comment below with your choices or send me a message (melissaburch11@gmail.com), and I'll start your "tab" for this week! This offer available today only! 

No comments:

.

.

Followers

Blog Archive